Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: Please meet in front of St Paul's Cathedral near the steps area on the Flinders Street side at 8:45AM. We aim to leave the departure point at 9:00AM sharp so please plan your trip well in advance to avoid delays.
Behind Federation Square on Russell Street.
Behind St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Lane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dancing Kangaroo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "when driving a van/bus full of people may want to make the drive a bit more comfortable." See review