- Full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and Yarra Valley from Melbourne
- See native Australian animals at Healesville Sanctuary
- Have lunch at a vineyard in the Yarra Valley
- Taste wines produced by two Yarra Valley winemakers
- Sample cheeses paired with wine at De Bortoli Winery
Departure & Return
Meet out front of the theatre, adjacent to the Melbourne Town Hall.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Does not include meals for infants
- Must be 18 years old or older to drink
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements when booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome providing there is someone with the passenger who can help them board and disembark
- Operates rain or shine; please dress appropriately
- Encounters with a kangaroo, koala, wombat or dingo are available at extra cost. Please enquire if interested although places are limited
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vinetrekker Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even though you feel the tour is little bit expensive, it’s much worth for the prices." See review
- "The private guide at the Sanctuary is also a great help to find out more about the Australian wildlife." See review
- "Lunch was a little later in the day than we Americans would typically do so be prepared with a snack or get something at the Sanctuary." See review