- Combination Everglades tour in just a half day
- Led by a naturalist guide
- Take an airboat ride across the River of Grass
- One nature walk to learn about the ecosystem
- Round-trip transportation from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami hotels or cruise port
Departure & Return
The best place to park at this location is in the large parking lot on the north side of the casino. It is free and safe to park. We will be pulling up along the curb on the north side of the casino. This location is not be confused with the Miccosukee Village.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only with 1 paying adult
- A tour can be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19 procedures: We will be limiting the number of people to 10 or 11 per vehicle. We will be vigorously cleaning and wiping down everything in each vehicle after after every tour and following CDC guidelines for many other procedures as well. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes for guests as they enter the vehicle and will be requiring a mask to be worn by everyone for the transportation part of our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff