4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Journey back to the Miami of the early 20th century on this half-day tour of Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Nestled in Miami's lush Coconut Grove neighborhood, this former private estate is a masterpiece of Mediterranean Revival and Italian Renaissance style. Spend hours exploring the house — including the dairy, stables, greenhouse and staff quarters — and wandering through the stunning gardens.
- Entrance to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Explore the opulent home and expansive property at your leisure
- Learn about society, architecture and design in early 20th century Miami
- Admire the lush tropical gardens and stroll the bank of Biscayne Bay
- Roundtrip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Regular Admission to Vizcaya
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointVizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- self-guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the departure point for the Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:This tour offers pickup from most Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels.
Can I book the Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation if I do not yet know where I will be staying?
A:Yes - Simply select "I will select my pickup location later" when confirming your reservation. Be sure to contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to let them know where to pick you up once you've confirmed your hotel.
What time should I expect to be picked up at my hotel for the Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:Pickups are typically between 8:45 am and 10:20 am. Please be sure to confirm directly with the local tour operator to confirm your exact pickup details.
How do I confirm my exact pickup details for the Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:Please contact the local operator directly at the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to arrange meeting/pickup details.
What are the opening hours for the Vizcaya Museum?
A:Vizcaya Museum is open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm - Closed on Tuesdays.
What will we see at the Vizcaya Museum?
A:Named after one of the most captivating shorelines on the Spanish coast, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens captures jaw-dropping European extravagance in an enchanting American context.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation
21 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMiamiAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - Fort LauderdaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - Fort LauderdaleAttractions & Museums - Boca RatonMuseum Tickets & Passes - Boca RatonCategory
Miami Design District Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsWynwood Walls Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsJungle Island Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & Tickets