- Walking tour through South Beach's Art Deco highlights
- See Versace's over-the-top mansion
- Learn about the distinctive, local take on Art Deco
- Take in the neighborhood from street level
- Find out how South Beach was created from a tropical swamp
- Includes stops at beloved film sites
Departure & Return
You will meet your tour guide at the front courtyard of the Miami Beach Police Station known for its modern Art Deco architecture. Tour guide, James normally wears all black and wears either a fedora hat or baseball cap.
Tour may end near Senor Frogs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please know traffic is heavy and parking is limited after 12pm on Fridays, weekends and holidays. If you are driving into South Beach please allot additional 45 minutes to enter South Beach and locate parking as some garages may be full and you will need to drive around to locate street parking. ALSO please check traffic advisory on Internet for any traffic delays.
- Tour continues in rain or shine (except for Hurricanes Watches or Warnings). In the event of rain, we keep you indoors most of the time. Be sure to carry an umbrella or rain poncho to walk in between buildings. Statistically, rain showers do not last more than 20 minutes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco & Little Havana Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Miami South Beach Art Deco Walking Tour.