11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Florida Keys wildlife and coastal ecosystems on a day trip from Fort Lauderdale or Miami that’s led by a marine biologist or naturalist guide. Paddle a kayak or stand-up paddleboard through the mangrove forests and seagrass flats, eat lunch on the water, then snorkel two reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Watch for dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and much more, with an expert guide to help identify wildlife and explain the fascinating ecology of the Florida coast.
- Visit three marine ecosystems in the Keys
- Spot Florida wildlife in natural habitat
- Includes mangroves, sea grass flats, and coral reefs
- Travel with an experienced naturalist to learn more about the Keys
- Take home pictures from above and below water
- Pickup and drop-off in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, and all activities
- Full-day adventure (kayak or stand-up paddleboard, snorkeling) in the Keys
Saved to wishlist!
Water, sparkling water, soft drinks, and snacks.
Wild Lime eco-bottles are yours to keep!
Professional, naturalist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All snorkel, kayak and paddle board gear and equipment
Fish and invertebrates identification cards for guest use
Smaller-group, personalized experience
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)