- Walking tour of Little Havana with local guide
- Learn about Cuban culture, history, and politics in Miami
- Sample freshly-brewed Cuban coffee
- Visit Little Havana’s cultural and social landmarks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bay of Pigs Monument across the street from the El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket FREE Parking: Near starting point, 1277 SW 10th Street (walk to 13th Block, turn right and walk up to SW 8th st) Near ending point, behind 1642 SW 8th St (free parking 7am-6pm)
Return point: Either 16th Avenue and SW 8th Street or 17th avenue and SW 8th Street, 4 blocks away from starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco & Little Havana Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff