- Airboat ride through the Florida Everglades
- Wander along a jungle walking trail
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On this guided excursion through the Everglades, skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat—an exciting and unspoiled wilderness. It’s wet, it’s wild and it’s loads of fun.
This tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Miami.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Pick-up transportation is mandatory. Unfortunately travelers cannot drive to the park, though one can drive to the last pickup location at Bayside Marketplace and leave their car parked to get on the transportation there if desired
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore we will be only recommending customers to wear their face mask as they choose to; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you’re an “off the beaten path” type of person, this tour is not for you." See review
- "At the other park there was other wildlife apart from the alligators so it was more entertaining for adults and especially children." See review
- "It took 2hrs from hotel to safari park but that was expected." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews