- Get a fresh perspective on Miami with a flight tour
- Witness sunset from on board a private plane
- Fly over Key Biscayne, South Beach, and more
- Learn about Miami’s neighborhoods and beaches
Departure & Return
Meet Magic Air Tours' pilot at CR Aviation, located inside Miami Executive Airport. Address: 14359 SW 127 ST, building 109 - Miami, FL 33186
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arrive 30 minutes in advance for check in and safety procedures.
- It is required a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Only handbags or camera bags are allowed on the flight.
- Due to weight restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 270 pounds (123 kg).
- This experience requires good weather. If the pilot decides to cancel it due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Must show a valid photo ID ( Passport or Drivers License).
- This is a private helicopter tour. Only your group will participate.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers with more than 34 weeks pregnancy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Air Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands