Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip transportation from Miami to Key West
- Enjoy the relaxing and scenic drive through the Florida Keys
- Stay as many nights as you’d like in Key West (hotel accommodation excluded)
- When you’re ready to go back to Miami, enjoy the same convenient transportation!
Departure & Return
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 6 am 7.30am
What To Expect
When booking, select a departure date and include the number in your party. (Pre-arrange your return trip by specifying your preferred return date at the time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field.) Meet the coach at your Miami hotel, show your voucher and hop aboard for the journey through scenic South Florida, including a trek along the famous Seven Mile Bridge. You’ll pull into Key West around 12pm. Once there, disembark at the Mel Fisher Museum, and admire the sun-dappled streets, historic houses and white-sand beaches as make your way to your local accommodation.
For your pre-arranged return trip, your transport will be waiting at the drop-off point in Key West. You MUST call the local operator in advance to reconfirm your departure time. End your trip with ease, arriving back in Miami by 10pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- Stay in Key West: minimum 1 night, maximum 1 month
- This is a transportation service, not intended for day trips
- For the return transfer, please enter your preferred return date in the Special Requirements field upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff