- Yoga practice on the beach in Miami's South Beach
- Great way to recharge after a late night or long travel
- Your yoga instructor will guide you through the practice
- Get tips on how to incorporate mindful practices into your everyday life
Departure & Return
You will meet me near 8th street lifeguard hut, which is located on the actual beach along Ocean Dr. & 8th Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable clothes you can easily stretch in.
- Bring a a beach towel to do yoga on (since we are on sand, towel is better than yoga mat).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Damian Rudys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands