Departure & Return
Monument Valley Visitor Center is our Starting point. We will meet you North of the Visitor Center parking-lot. There is a little blue Kiosk with "Vehicle tours and information" written above it. There is where you will meet Amory Madison.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM10:00 AM - 11:30 AM12:00 PM - 01:30 PM02:00 PM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Three Sister Navajo Guided Tour, 3sister Tours, 3sister
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff