Departure & Return
Please wait inside the station near the South Entrance/Exit and be sure to look for the guide holding the SNOW MONKEY RESORTS sign. Please be waiting before the meetup time as the tour will depart by 08:50.
Please wait outside the Tourist Information Center and be sure to look for the guide holding the SNOW MONKEY RESORTS sign. Please be waiting before the meetup time as the tour will depart by 09:05.
Please wait inside the station near the South Entrance/Exit and be sure to look for the guide holding the SNOW MONKEY RESORTS sign. Please be waiting before the meetup time as the tour will depart by 09:35.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking including to and from the monkey park along a 1.6km (1 mile), unsealed forest trail. Please sure your footwear is approriate and you are dressed accordingly for the season.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and may not be suitable for mobility-impaired travels. Should you have any concerns about your ability to join the tour, please contact us to discuss prior to booking.
- Guests are required to follow the Snow Monkey Park rules at all times. Guests are not permitted to touch, hold, feed or bathe with the monkeys at any time.
- There are no barriers separating the monkeys from visitors to the park. Please ensure you keep a minimum distance of 1 to 2 meters between yourself and the monkeys. Your guide will explain the rules prior to entering the park.
- There are a few days in the year that the monkeys might not come down to the park. In such case we will provide an alternative activity.
- Infants (0-5) are welcome to join the tour free of charge and as such, do not receive lunch. If food is required, please order and pay directly at the restaurant.
- This tour includes lunch at Hotaru-tei. On rare occasions it may not be possible to use this restaurant in which case we would switch to another, comparable location.
- This tour is scheduled to conclude at Nozawa Onsen by 18:00. However, due to weather and road conditions in winter we cannot guarantee the end time.
- This tour does not include Shinkansen/Bullet Train ticket. For guests joining the tour from Tokyo, Kanazawa, Myoko or other hubs, please check the train schedule and pricing in advance of the day of your tour to avoid unexpected delays and costs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machinovate Japan Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff