4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
・Cycling guide ・Insurance fee ・Lunch fee ・Kyushu-born cross bike (Bike is Life) ・Helmet ・Light ・Saddle cushion ・Rain coat (in case of rain) ・First aid set
・Clothes that are easy to move ・Sports shoes ・Snacks (if necessary) ・Water bottle ・Sunglasses
Departure & Return
1302 Tomiemachi Tao, Goto, Nagasaki 853-0203, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/29/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY wondertrunk&co.inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNagasakiShore Excursions - Nagasaki PrefectureHiking - Nagasaki PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Nagasaki PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureShore Excursions - FukuokaHiking - FukuokaMountain Bike Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - BusanHiking - BusanMountain Bike Tours - BusanPorts of Call Tours - BusanCategory