7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel meet up
Professional local guide
Entrance fees(You&Your guide)
Lunch fee(You&Your guide)
Transportation fee(You&Your guide)
Departure & Return
Our guide meets you at your hotel.
1 Onouemachi, Nagasaki, 850-0058, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nagasaki 1 Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nagasaki 1 Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nagasaki 1 Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nagasaki 1 Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nagasaki 1 Day Private Tour
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNagasakiWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanCategory