2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Osanbashi Pier Building , 1-chōme-1 Kaigandōri, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0002, JapanCoincides with your ship's arrival and depends on departure your flight time (*Will pick up guests 2-3 hours after cruise arrival. )
Narita Airport Terminal 1 , Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan Narita Airport Terminal 2 , Furugome, Narita, Chiba 286-0104, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2023
|Monday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case per Passengers, Tell us upon booking if you have many baggage. (Chargeable) Additional baggage will be charged JPY1,000 per piece.
- We provide a Door-to-Door service*. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to. On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- Except a few LCC terminals with limited access & Apartments with narrow streets.
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- Your pick-up time will be indicated in the Departure Notice we send to you/your hotel by email/fax one day before (around 5pm) the service date.
- To make a change to your booking please contact our Cherry Tomato crew via email. For changes or amendment on travelling day or later, Please contact our service center.
- Please contact our Cherry Tomato Service Center asap and we will do our best to locate your missing item.
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yokohama Port Shared Transfer : from Yokohama Port to Narita Airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yokohama Port Shared Transfer : from Yokohama Port to Narita Airport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yokohama Port Shared Transfer : from Yokohama Port to Narita Airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yokohama Port Shared Transfer : from Yokohama Port to Narita Airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yokohama Port Shared Transfer : from Yokohama Port to Narita Airport
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportNaritaPort Transfers - Chiba PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiba PrefectureTransportation Services - Chiba PrefecturePort Transfers - ChibaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ChibaTransportation Services - ChibaPort Transfers - TokyoAirport & Hotel Transfers - TokyoTransportation Services - TokyoCategory