20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There are plenty of ways to learn about the history of Nashville—but nothing is quite as fun as the excitement of riding around in a private horse-drawn carriage. Cover more ground than a walking tour, and hear commentary along the way from your guide. During the tour, ride past top sights such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, the Bridgestone Arena, and Tootsies Orchid Lounge.
- Get your bearings of the city with this horse and carriage ride
- A guide entertains you with stories about Nashville’s history
- Ride past a shortlist of famous sights such as The Ryman Auditorium
- No overcrowding—this is a private trip with just your group
Saved to wishlist!
20 Minute Horse Drawn Carriage Ride
Departure & Return
100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Pickup and Drop-off at 100 Broadway downtown Nashville only
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sugar Creek Carriages
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Narrated Historical Horse & Carriage Rides in Nashville (20-Minutes)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Narrated Historical Horse & Carriage Rides in Nashville (20-Minutes)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Narrated Historical Horse & Carriage Rides in Nashville (20-Minutes)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Narrated Historical Horse & Carriage Rides in Nashville (20-Minutes)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingCity ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNashvilleHorseback Riding - TennesseeCity Tours - TennesseeNature and Wildlife - TennesseeHorseback Riding - AtlantaCity Tours - AtlantaNature and Wildlife - AtlantaHorseback Riding - SapaCity Tours - SapaNature and Wildlife - SapaCategory
The George Jones Tours & TicketsLotz House Museum Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Tours & TicketsFort Nashborough Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Store Tours & TicketsHatch Show Print Tours & TicketsNashville Zoo at Grassmere Tours & TicketsCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art Tours & TicketsGeneral Jackson Showboat Tours & TicketsCumberland Park Tours & TicketsCountry Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & TicketsHonky Tonk Central Tours & TicketsBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Tours & TicketsRyman Auditorium Tours & TicketsFrist Art Museum Tours & TicketsBelmont Mansion Tours & TicketsTennessee State Museum Tours & TicketsSchermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & TicketsMusic Row Tours & TicketsTootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & Tickets