3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit three top attractions in Nashville with the convenience of a combination ticket that is good for admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, and the Hatch Show Print tour. See the glittering exhibits of the Country Music Hall of Fame on a self-guided tour, then take guided tours at both RCA Studio B (where Elvis recorded) and the Hatch Show Print shop.
- Learn about Nashville’s music history and culture
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame at your own pace
- Find out about musicians who worked at RCA Studio B
- Create your own poster at Hatch Show Print to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
1-Hour Guided Tour of RCA Studio B, where Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and many more used to record.
1-Hour Guided Tour of Hatch Show Print, one of the oldest working letterpress shops in America
Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
See the Steinway piano that Elvis favored during your tour of RCA Studio B
Transportation from the Country Music Hall of Fame to RCA Studio B
Create and take home your own commemorative souvenir poster from Hatch Show
See examples of printed posters created for the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, and more!
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nashville Combo: Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, Hatch Show Print?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nashville Combo: Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, Hatch Show Print?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Nashville Combo: Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, Hatch Show Print
3 to 6 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - SapaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SapaCategory
Frist Art MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StoreRyman AuditoriumPatsy Cline MuseumSchermerhorn Symphony CenterAndrew Jackson’s HermitageBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkCentennial ParkTennessee State CapitolBelmont MansionHonky Tonk CentralHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumNashville Riverfront ParkFontanel MansionGeneral Jackson ShowboatErnest Tubb Record ShopTootsies Orchid LoungeBluebird CafeNashville Zoo at GrassmereThe George Jones