1 to 4 days (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Cover a whopping fifteen of Nashville’s most unmissable locations during this one-day VIP pass on the city’s Hop-On, Hop-Off trolley tour. Get down wherever you’d like, and spend as long as you want in each location. Tours include admission tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Madame Tussaud’s, a guided tour of RCA music studios, and a liqueur tasting at Old Smoky Moonshine Distillery.
- A one-day VIP pass on Nashville’s Hop-On, Hop-off trolley tour
- Enjoy complimentary admission tickets to four Nashville attractions
- Flexible itineraries: get down and re-board wherever you’d like
- Tick off fifteen of the city’s top travel locations in just a day of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
Admission to RCA Studio B OR Hatch Show Print
1-Day Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour by Old Town Trolley
15 Stops on Trolley Route including Johnny Cash Museum, Country Music Hall of Fame, and Broadway
Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Nashville
Admission to the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
Sample Tasting Included at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery in Nashville
Departure & Return
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT: After booking, you will receive a separate email within 8 hours that will include your individual tickets for direct entry into the attraction locations. Please check your emails and bring these tickets with you on your date of travel.
- Each attraction can be visited only once and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection.
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum & Studio B offers numerous tours daily. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead to schedule your tour time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Southern Escape Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Nashville Music Pass: RCA Studio B, Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley, Hall of Fame & More?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeSightseeing Passes - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - AtlantaSightseeing Passes - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - SapaSightseeing Passes - SapaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SapaCategory
Schermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Store Tours & TicketsRyman Auditorium Tours & TicketsHatch Show Print Tours & TicketsOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort) Tours & TicketsNashville Riverfront Park Tours & TicketsCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art Tours & TicketsBelmont Mansion Tours & TicketsCountry Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & TicketsFontanel Mansion Tours & TicketsTennessee State Capitol Tours & TicketsLotz House Museum Tours & TicketsFrist Art Museum Tours & TicketsBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Tours & TicketsBluebird Cafe Tours & TicketsHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum Tours & TicketsTootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & TicketsMusic Row Tours & TicketsTennessee State Museum Tours & TicketsCentennial Park Tours & Tickets