Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the historic Jack Daniel's Distillery from Nashville
- Sample premium Tennessee whiskeys on a tasting tour
- Spend free time for lunch, shopping, and sightseeing in Lynchburg
- BYOB and store your drinks in the on-board cooler
Departure & Return
250 Rep. John Lewis Way is formerly known as 250 5th Ave South. This is near Bob's Steakhouse and Bongo Java Coffee Shop NEAR the corner of Korean Veterans Blvd and 5th Ave South. This is also near the SIDE entrance to the Omni Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a 21 years old and up event. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Valid government issued photo IDs are required to participate on tour.
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- Near public transportation
- Tours run rain or shine, snow and sleet, hot and cold. Dress appropriately.
- Please Note: There are no bathrooms on board the bus, please plan accordingly.
- Tours are subject to be shortened, lengthened, or otherwise altered without notice for any reason.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will be required to ascend and descend many steps. This tour is not recommended for those with mobility challenges.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tennessee Whiskey Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized