- Guided tour of RCA's Studio B
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Learn about Nashville history and music
- See where country and rock greats have recorded
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Hear about the development of the Nashville Sound and the Nashville number system, developed for transcribing music, then get some inside stories about the iconic songs recorded in RCA Studio B.
At the Country Music Hall of Fame, present this voucher and follow the broader history of Country Music through a series of vivid exhibits, from features on individual performers to bluegrass, folk, and more. This Studio B and Country Music Hall of Fame tour concludes in the heart of historic Nashville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience