Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day cycling tour of Nashville
- Casual pace for riders of all abilities
- Use of bicycle and helmet provided
- Multiple departure times available
Departure & Return
Tours start at Green Fleet Bike Shop, 934 Jefferson St, Nashville, TN 37208. We are just north of downtown. This is just a quick walk, shuttle or ride share from the heart of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Fleet Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a hot afternoon in Nashville, the it was worth the heat." See review
- "This is a great way to get off Broadway and explore Nashville!" See review
- "We did this tour at the end of our trip, but I would recommend doing it first so that you have time to visit the great places we passed on our bikes." See review