2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take an infomative all-level horseback ride along the Jamaican shoreline, learning about local flora and fauna as you go. Set out from Negril along lush coastal trails, encountering peacocks, hens and turkeys and enjoying samplings from the island's native fruit trees. Discover the roles of the area's medicinal plants like fever grass and aloe vera from your guide, taste sugar from an 18th century mill and mosey through mangroves toward a hidden beach for a trot through Caribbean waters.
- A 2.5-hour informative horseback ride through the Jamaican countryside and along the beach
- Ride a horse along Jamaica’s scenic turquoise shoreline
- Learn about local plants and wildlife from a friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide & use of all necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered from Negril Hotels
Reggae Horseback Ride in Negril
Face masks, bathing suit, towel, camera, mosquito spray, suntan lotion, water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Negril Hotels and surrounding Negril area ONLY.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum 10 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reggae Horseback Riding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesNegrilHorseback Riding - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaHorseback Riding - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayHorseback Riding - Black RiverNature and Wildlife - Black RiverCategory