8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine a tour to YS Falls with a stop at the locally famous Floyd's Pelican Bar on this south coast adventure from Negril. Spend a full day in the company of a guide learning about the history, culture, and wildlife of the area. Round-trip transportation means you can focus on the scenery and relaxing while someone else takes care of the driving. Explore YS Falls' 7-tiered falls and take a dip in the spring-fed mineral pools, then head to the bar for a refreshing local beer.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Negril
- Scenic boat ride to Floyd's Pelican Bar
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- All admissions fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Boat Ride to Pelican Bar
Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicle
Complimentary Bottle of Water
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during YS Falls and The Pelican Bar Adventure Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during YS Falls and The Pelican Bar Adventure Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during YS Falls and The Pelican Bar Adventure Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during YS Falls and The Pelican Bar Adventure Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are staying in Negril, I highly recommend this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
YS Falls and The Pelican Bar Adventure Tour from Negril
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPub ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegrilBus Tours - LuceaPub Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - Montego BayPub Tours - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - Black RiverPub Tours - Black RiverFull-day Tours - Black RiverCategory