3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a two-wheeled ride through the raucous history and heritage of New Orleans on a bike tour that takes you from the lively streets of the French Quarter to the swampy bayous at the edge of the town. Learn about the city's founding as you follow a flat and leisurely route down oak-lined avenues, through leafy parks, and past creepy cemeteries to reach Bayou St. John. It's a great way to get off the tourist track and see the diverse neighborhoods of the Big Easy.
- 3-hour small-group bicycle tour of New Orleans
- Learn the fascinating Creole history of the city while cycling through its most interesting neighborhoods
- Travel off the beaten path and see parts of the city that many tourists miss
- See City Park, St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, Faubourg Marigny, Louis Armstrong Park, and more
- Bike to watery Bayou St. John at the edge of the city
- Flat, easy route suitable for most fitness levels
- Includes bike and helmet rental
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
626 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress according to the weather; closed-toed shoes preferable
- Minimum age is 13 years
- All participants must be over 4'11"
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flambeaux Bicycle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Creole Odyssey Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Creole Odyssey Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Creole Odyssey Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Creole Odyssey Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was very hot since we did the 1:30 tour on a Saturday in July, but it was worth it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Creole Odyssey Small-Group Bike Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansMountain Bike Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaMountain Bike Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachMountain Bike Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
San Francisco PlantationPreservation HallHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)National WWII MuseumCourt of Two SistersOld U.S. MintAudubon ParkJackson SquareLafayette Cemetery No. 1Longue Vue House and GardensPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Confederate Memorial Hall MuseumBackstreet Cultural MuseumFaubourg MarignyThe PresbytèreChalmette National Historical ParkSt. Louis CathedralOld Ursuline ConventLower Ninth WardNew Orleans Pharmacy Museum