Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore antebellum history on this tour of Louisiana’s Destrehan Plantation
- Appreciate a tour focused on the site’s political, social, and economic life
- Learn about the slave revolt of 1811, the largest uprising in U.S. history
- Enjoy Destrehan’s scenic location with a walk and a picnic lunch
Departure & Return
From Interstate 10 take exit I-310 South Boutte to exit 6, St. Rose and Destrehan. Make a left by the red light. We are one (1) mile away
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destrehan Plantation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands