Explore our promoted experiences
- See French Quarter highlights and hidden gems by bike
- Save your feet from fatigue while seeing more of the neighborhood
- Bike tours are owner-operated for exceptional service
- Great orientation to the history and layout of the French Quarter
Departure & Return
LOCATION: All tours begin and end at 1735 Washington Ave (the corner of Baronne and Washington Ave). This is two blocks from the Washington (Garden District) stop on the St. Charles streetcar line. Please arrive 15min before your scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide heights of all children so we can determine the correct bike size.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paved Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands