- Take a delicious and enriching food tour of the scenic French Quarter
- Learn about New Orleans’ diverse culinary history from an informative guide
- Enjoy a pleasant stroll, beginning on the banks of the Mississippi River
- Sample a thrilling range of local delicacies, adding up to a full meal
Departure & Return
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue), 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
A central location in the French Quarter near Jackson Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was a great tour and recommended for anyone new to the area." See review
- "We would highly recommend the tour but would advise any participants to show up on an empty stomach." See review
- "It was a hot muggy day during a tour and Butch made it a point to keep us hydrated at every stop and in the shade as much as possible while we walked." See review