- Experience New Orleans’ jazz scene and cocktail culture on a fun guided tour
- Get off the beaten path and visit local haunts beyond the French Quarter
- See seminal sites in jazz history, like Louis Armstrong Park and the Marginy
- Enjoy a beer and five cocktail samples
Departure & Return
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue), 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
Palace Art Market, 619 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour features a couple of cocktails that include dairy ingredients such as eggs and/or milk. Discounts are available for vegans or people with a lactose-intolerance. Your guide can also assist you with alternative drink recommendations to purchase separately during the tour.
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Drink and Music Tour: From Cocktails to Jazz.