- Combo tour pairs history, culture, and cuisine
- Avoid tourist traps and get tips on where to eat in New Orleans
- Great way to escape the crowds of the French Quarter
- All food and drink tastings are included and add up to a satisfying meal
Departure & Return
Meet on the corner of Washington Ave & Coliseum St., on the corner cross from Commander's Palace & outside the cemetery wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions if we are made aware of them 48 hrs in advance. Children and teens welcome- please let us know 48 hrs in advance if anyone is under 21 so we can accommodate.
- requires walking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please consider bringing a mask & hand sanitizer to protect other guests (not provided); guides follow CDC mask & social distancing regulations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bon Moment LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms