Explore our promoted experiences
- Boat tour of Honey Island Swamp in Slidell
- Take a narrated cruise through a protected nature reserve in Louisiana's heartland
- Spot native wildlife like otters, turtles, herons and even alligators
- Hear swamp legends and pass by a traditional Cajun fishing village
- Makes an easy day trip from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Departure Point: West Pearl River in Slidell, Louisiana Address: 41490 Crawford Landing Road Slidell, LA 70461 Directions: New Orleans, Covington, Mississippi, and the Gulf Coast — exit Interstate 10 in Slidell at exit 266 (US 190), also known locally as Gause Boulevard. Take US 190 East (two miles) to the traffic light located at the intersection of US 190 and Highway 1090 (Military Road). Turn LEFT. Drive NORTH one mile on 1090 and pass over Interstate 10. Immediately, come to the Interstate Service Road. Turn RIGHT onto the Service Road and follow it 1.5 miles to its end at the Pearl River. 41490 Crawford Landing Road, Slidell, LA 70461 Lat: 30.3030228 Lon: -89.706459
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- All can enjoy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Honey Island Swamp Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms