- Exclusive behind-the-scenes musical experience in New Orleans
- Visit three jazz clubs, led by a local jazz band leader
- Meet the band members and hear riveting tunes
- Cocktail included at each club you visit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gray Line Lighthouse on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River)
What To Expect
At the end of the tour, you’ll have a chance to keep the party going and accompany your famous new friend wherever the night may take him until the break of dawn (additional expense, payable direct).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience