2 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
scavenger hunt document
Departure & Return
819 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Ignatius J. Reilly Statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alley Kat Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during N’awlins Shenanigans Scavenger Hunt?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
N’awlins Shenanigans Scavenger Hunt
1 hour 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFun & Games - LouisianaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - LouisianaFun & Games - Orange BeachSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Orange BeachFun & Games - DestinSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DestinCategory
Whitney Plantation MuseumPreservation HallNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Lower Ninth WardStoryville District Musical Legends ParkBackstreet Cultural MuseumSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenOld Ursuline ConventAudubon Aquarium of the AmericasHoumas HouseThe PresbytèreLafayette SquarePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)New Orleans Pharmacy MuseumLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Old U.S. MintOgden Museum of Southern ArtLongue Vue House and GardensAudubon Park