2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Louisiana swamp life away from the crowds on a small-group boat tour of the Honey Island Swamp, one of the most untouched wetlands in the US. Hop aboard with a Coast Guard–certified guide for a gentle ride through waterways brimming with wildlife. Captains are committed to helping you spot animals like alligators, wild boar, and birds of prey, while preserving this amazing ecosystem for the future.
- Explore a heritage Louisiana swamp on an eco-friendly boat tour
- Learn about the swamp ecosystem and look for alligators and other wildlife
- Enjoy a quieter, slower pace of life outside New Orleans
- Groups are limited to 10 for a more relaxed, personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hour Small Group Swamp Tour
Departure & Return
96 Live Oak Dr, Slidell, LA 70461, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swampin’ Grounds
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Swamp Tour New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Swamp Tour New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Swamp Tour New Orleans?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Swamp Tour New Orleans
2 hours 8 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansWater Tours - LouisianaWater Tours - Orange BeachWater Tours - DestinCategory
Faubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & TicketsAudubon Nature Institute Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsAudubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Pharmacy Museum Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsThe Presbytère Tours & Tickets