Departure & Return
Please meet us just inside of Bon's Street Food to check in. Bon's is located next to Landry's Seafood. Walk through the patio and enter the large double doors. Your tour guide will be inside to check you in.
What To Expect
With historical ties to Voodoo, or Voudou, in New Orleans, your guide shares insider knowledge of this folk religion that mixes African- and Haitian-based magical elements with Catholic rites. En route, stop by the New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum and browse for potions and protection spells at Marie Laveau’s House of Voodoo.
You'll also stop at a Voodoo temple and hear the history of Congo Square. No family in history had a greater impact on Voodoo than the Laveau family, and no place in the world had a greater impact on Jazz than Congo Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Ghost Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.