Explore our promoted experiences
- See parts of the French Quarter most visitors miss
- Learn the stories behind historic sites and famous landmarks
- Great orientation to New Orleans and its long and complex history
- Guide brings decades of teaching experience to the tour
Departure & Return
Meet me in front of the statue of Andrew Jackson; I will be wearing a Boulet Walking Tours shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a WALKING tour - just be in good enough shape to walk 1 1/2 mile in 2 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melanie Boulet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms