Explore our promoted experiences
- 30 minute or 1-hour jet ski rental from Nassau
- Rentals available on the half hour to fit your schedule
- Ride with a partner or one of the instructors
- No experience necessary
- Round-trip transportation from the cruise port or local hotels
Departure & Return
Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island (entrance next to the Riu Hotel), check in by the My Own Water Sports tent or umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After transport to the water sports depot on Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island. Get detailed instructions and a safety briefing from your watersports guide, then hop on to a wave runner. Spend your time as you please, exploring the waters at your leisure with a partner or with one of the guides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The minimum age to ride the jet ski alone is 16 years old. Younger children can be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The minimum age to ride with an adult over the age of 18 is 3 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Own Water Sports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.