- 3-day guided tour from New York City to Niagara Falls and the Lake Ontario region
- Your boat ride will get up close to Niagara Falls
- Accommodations and breakfasts provided for a stress-free trip
- Easy, round-trip transport from New York City included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel north through Upstate New York to Watkins Glen and the scenic Finger Lakes region en route to Niagara Falls, New York. Enjoy one evening in the presence of this mesmerizing natural wonder, exploring the American Falls in the evening and taking the famous Niagara Falls boat ride the following morning.
From Niagara Falls, travel along the Northern part of New York State, to visit the Finger Lakes region and Syracuse and then Thousand Islands.
Finally, continue to Tannersville, PA, 1.5-hours west of New York City in the heart of the Pocono Mountains region. Stop and shop at the popular Crossings Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the US with 100 name brand stores. Visit American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Columbia, Gap Factory, Skechers, the North Face and many more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary reflects amended offerings due to the closed Canadian border crossing due to Covid-19. Upon border reopening the tour will resume touring the Canadian side.
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour: Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Syracuse and 1000 Islands from NYC.