- Spectacular views of Niagara Falls by day and night
- See different sides of the US from Amish Country to the White House
- Journey through New York State, New Jersey, and Philadelphia
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation and transport taken care of
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary reflects amended offerings due to the closed Canadian border crossing due to Covid-19. Upon border reopening the tour will resume touring the Canadian side.
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Hotel Accommodations: Wyndham Super 8 Hotel, La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Wyndham Garden. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to security a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-day Niagara Falls, Washington DC, and Philadelphia Tour from New York.