Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
For fans of The Temptations, no visit to New York would be complete without catching Ain’t Too Proud, a musical that follows the life and work of the five-piece band. Secure a seat at the often sold-out show by booking a ticket in advance; choose from a matinee or evening performance, and opt for a seat that fits your budget.
- Secure an admission ticket to Ain't Too Proud in NYC
- Choose from a matinee or an evening performance to suit your schedule
- Select from a variety of seating types for every budget
- An obvious choice of experience for fans of The Temptations
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointImperial Theatre, 249 W 45th St, New York City, NY 10036-3902
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out: Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat) or Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Recommended for ages 13+
- Best available seats are assigned by theater at time of purchase and will be listed on your actual tickets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Broadway Inbound
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of The Temptations Broadway Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsNew York CityTheaters - New YorkTheaters - BrooklynTheaters - Long IslandCategory
Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsStone Street Historic District Tours & TicketsFort Tryon Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Jewish Heritage Tours & TicketsNew World Stages Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Tours & TicketsNeil Simon Theatre Tours & TicketsGovernors Island Tours & TicketsInternational Center of Photography Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sex Tours & TicketsVivian Beaumont Theater Tours & TicketsBethel Woods Center for the Arts Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA) Tours & TicketsUpper East Side Tours & TicketsDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center Tours & TicketsCentral Park Conservatory Garden Tours & TicketsBloomingdale's 59th Street Tours & TicketsSolomon R. Guggenheim Museum Tours & TicketsBroadway Comedy Club Tours & TicketsBrooks Atkinson Theatre Tours & Tickets