Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a deep dive into the highlights and history of Brooklyn
- Skyline views from the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- A historian guide to explain the borough's role in the Revolutionary War
- Fun facts and historic anecdotes about Brooklyn's most famous residents
Departure & Return
PLEASE BE ON TIME. Please arrive 10 minutes early and please give yourself enough time to get to the starting point as there are many public transportation delays and traffic. If you are late it is nearly impossible to meet up with the group once it leaves the starting point.
Close to the A and C trains and the 2 and 3 trains are nearby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours go out in rain, snow and shine. There are no cancellations or rescheduling for rain or snow within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY TO CHECK IN.. Once the tour leaves it is very difficult to find the group on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The TOUR BEGINS IN MANHATTAN at 52 Chambers Street near the Brooklyn Bridge and the TOUR ENDS IN BROOKLYN.
- The closest subway to the end of the tour is the A, C High Street station. The 2, 3 Clark Street station is within walking distance. Please check the MTA.info website for subway closures and service restrictions.
- Tour meets in Manhattan at the Tweed Courthouse at 52 Chambers Street.
- The tour is approximately 3 miles and takes about 3 hours. The walk is of moderate difficulty as there are inclined walkways/sidewalks on the Brooklyn Bridge and along the tour.
- As the tour is outdoors, check the weather forecast for appropriate clothing.
- There are no food or drinks included on the tour.
- Tour is non-refundable or exchangeable after the standard cancellation policy.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- DO NOT BE LATE. It is near impossible to find the group once it leaves the meeting point.
- Give yourself more time than you think you need given delays in subways, buses and traffic.
- Visit Revolutionary Tours NYC site for more info.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Revolutionary Tours NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms