1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go behind-the-scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors, during this catacombs tour. Meet your guide at a convenient location in Lower Manhattan, and follow them into the church. As you explore, learn all about the landmark’s place in New York history and discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past.
- A tour offers a more personal way to explore the landmark
- Explore the catacombs and other areas that most visitors miss
- Learn all about the history of the church from your guide
- Choose from a number of convenient departure times
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Restrooms not accessable at this time due to COVID-19 Restrictions
Departure & Return
266 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT 266 MULBERRY STREET (CORNER OF MULBERRY ST. AND JERSEY ST.), WHERE THE TOUR BEGINS. CHECK IN 15 MINUTES BEFORE TOUR PLEASE.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ST. PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ON FIFTH AVENUE! THIS IS A DIFFERENT ST. PATRICK'S IN MANHATTAN
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tommys New York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York Catacombs by Candlelight?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New York Catacombs by Candlelight?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New York Catacombs by Candlelight?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York Catacombs by Candlelight?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 41393P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNew York CityUnique Experiences - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkUnique Experiences - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynUnique Experiences - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Wollman RinkColumbus CircleFlatiron BuildingOrpheum TheatreBrooklyn Historical SocietyDaily News BuildingNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryMeatpacking DistrictMoMA PS1New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral9/11 Tribute MuseumGeorge Washington BridgeMuseum at Eldridge StreetLyceum TheatreBronx Museum of the ArtsNolitaStephen Sondheim TheatreBloomingdale's 59th StreetBronx Little ItalyDavid H. Koch Theater