2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a walking tour of three of Manhattan’s most storied neighborhoods with an informative guide. Perfect for first-time visitors and anyone who loves New York history, this fully-narrated excursion offers a fascinating overview of Little Italy, Chinatown, and Five Points. Hear about the various groups of immigrants who settled here and learn about the political and social influences they’ve had on the city.
- See Little Italy, Chinatown, and Five Points on a guided walking tour
- Learn the history of three of NYC’s most storied neighborhoods
- Listen to running narration and get local tips from an informative guide
- Better understand the Italian, Irish, and Chinese immigration experience
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated 2-Hour Walking Tour using Extra Large Visuals
All Fees and Taxes
Gratuities welcomed and appreciated
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Well organized
- This tour is copyrighted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chinatown, Five Points and Little Italy Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chinatown, Five Points and Little Italy Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
New York City Madison Avenue Tours & TicketsFord Foundation Building Tours & TicketsFraunces Tavern Museum Tours & TicketsInternational Center of Photography Museum Tours & TicketsBowling Green Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Theatre Tours & TicketsJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds New York Tours & TicketsMadison Square Park Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the American Indian–New York Tours & TicketsUpper East Side Tours & TicketsAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Tours & TicketsMoMA PS1 Tours & TicketsThe Dakota Apartments Tours & TicketsNiagara Falls Tours & TicketsHudson Yards Tours & TicketsNew York Penn Station Tours & TicketsHudson Theatre Tours & TicketsRockaway Beach Tours & TicketsAmbassador Theatre Tours & Tickets