Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Chinatown and Little Italy on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy the personalized attention and recommendations from your guide
- Arrive hungry and enjoy tastings and a meal
- Avoid making reservations and skip the lines at popular restaurants
Departure & Return
Directions: The tour meets in front of Silk Road Cafe at 30 Mott Street, NY, NY 10013, (between Pell and Mosco street, across from the church). Take subway lines 6, N, R, or Q to Canal St. Once you exit the station walk east along Canal Street, at Mott Street turn right (walking south) until you reach Silk Road Cafe. You may also take the B or D subway lines to Grand Street, walk west on Grand Street until you reach Mott, turn left (walking south) on Mott until you reach Silk Road Cafe. Your guide will be holding a sign in front of Silk Road Cafe. If you are running late or cannot find us, please call (917) 647-7394.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Please mention food allergies or dietary restrictions in special requirements. (Must be received 48 hours prior to tour date)
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ahoy New York Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I can't recommend this tour enough, and even though it was pretty cold there wasn't too much walking or difficulty keeping up." See review