- New York evening sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River and New York Harbor
- Admire the full-sweep views of Manhattan’s lights only possible from a boat
- Learn about the sights from a live guide and buy drinks and snacks on board
- Prebook your ticket to confirm a place on your ideal evening
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Pier 83, New York Address: Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises Pier 83 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10019 Directions: • Exchange your voucher for a boarding pass at the Circle Line Ticket WindowDIRECTIONS By Subway (Metro): • 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, A, C, E, N, or R train to Times Square 42nd Street • B, D, F, or Q train to 5th Avenue and 42nd Street, • 4, 5, or 6 train to 42nd Street Grand Central Station • All options are approximately 15-25 minute walk to the pierBy Bus: • Take the west-bound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop 42nd Street and 12th AvenueBy Car:: • From George Washington Bridge, Westchester or Connecticut: Take the Henry Hudson Parkway (Route 9A), go south to West 43rd Street. Make a right at 43rd Street to Pier 83 • From Lincoln Tunnel, New Jersey: Upon exiting the tunnel, follow uptown signs on Dyer Avenue to the 3rd light. Turn left onto 42nd Street. Turn right on 11th Avenue and turn left on 43rd Street. Go straight on 43rd Street to Pier 83 • From Midtown Tunnel, Queens and Long Island: Take 2nd Avenue downtown to 34th Street. Right on 34th Street to 10th Avenue. Turn right on 10th Avenue and left on 43rd Street. Go straight on 43rd Street to Pier 83 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Relax and soak up the panoramic views as your boat sets sail along the Hudson Riverand into New York Harbor. Admire Manhattan’s skyline and its landmarks such as One World Trade Center, the United Nations Headquarters, South Street Seaport, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and more.
Then, take in the views of the Brooklyn Bridge and cruise by the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, all as an on-board guide shares snippets on their background and the Big Apple's history.
During your sightseeing, head for the on-board concession areas to buy drinks and snacks (both own expense), and snap up mementoes from the souvenir store.
Your cruise comes to an end when your boat arrives back at Pier 83.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to arrive at least 30-minutes prior to departure for boarding.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought on board
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- OPERATED BY Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews