Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience New York City from above with this private charter
- Enjoy commentary during the ride provided by the pilot
- Perfect for couples, this private ride is ideal for special occasions
- Celebrate with a champagne toast
Departure & Return
Please note: Charters will depart from different location on weekends.
Charters may arrive at different location depending on day and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations. Please note: departure Heliport in Manhattan will be different on weekends. Please confirm locations with operator.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Price based on Robinson R44 helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined.
- Maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms