6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Have only a short stay planned in New York? See more of the city in less time, and get up close and personal with the sights, on this private bike tour. Perfect for experienced urban cyclists, this excursion will take you to two boroughs, and past landmarks like Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and more. As you go, your guide will share the stories behind the sights, plus insider New York knowledge.
- This private tour is perfect for confident urban cyclists
- Bikes and helmets are provided for your safety and convenience
- See many of New York’s top attractions, all in just half a day
- Learn about the city’s highlights and history from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
1391 6th Ave , 1391 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Bike Rent NYC storefront. We'll get your bikes there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scott's New York
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycle To NYC's Top Sites In One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycle To NYC's Top Sites In One Day
6 to 7 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityMountain Bike Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Lower Manhattan Tours & TicketsFord Foundation Building Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA) Tours & TicketsNeil Simon Theatre Tours & TicketsPalace Theatre Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Atrium Tours & TicketsHudson Theatre Tours & TicketsNew York Harbor Tours & TicketsNolita Tours & TicketsStaten Island Ferry Tours & TicketsFort Tryon Park Tours & TicketsUpper East Side Tours & TicketsBelvedere Castle Tours & TicketsRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square Tours & TicketsTrinity Church Wall Street Tours & TicketsFlatiron Building Tours & TicketsLaGuardia Airport (LGA) Tours & TicketsMadison Square Park Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Theatre Tours & TicketsMeatpacking District Tours & Tickets