- This excursion offers a unique perspective than traditional NYC tours
- Learn about the distinct cultures in Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens
- The tour is good for both first-time and returning visitors
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan or bus
Departure & Return
At the main door of the hotel located on Calle 44 between 6 and 7 avenues at 8:00 am.
At the door of the hotel located on 7th Avenue between 51st and 52nd streets at 8:20 am
You have the option to get off near the brooklyn bridge and walk on your own DUMBO or get off at China Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interviajes NY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.