- Enjoy included entrance fees to all attractions
- Get an in-depth tour experience
- Visit three of New York’s iconic locations
- Discover the sites at a leisurely pace
Departure & Return
Please meet in front of Starbucks across the street from Battery Park. Do NOT enter the park and go to the ticket office only the Tour Guide will have your tickets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the lines of day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff