Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a walking tour on New York's elevated High Line park, to Chelsea Market
- Visit an oasis in the city, with local flora, ample seating, and great views
- Enjoy public art, including numerous sculptures and murals on the High Line
- Meet your group at 34th Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station, on the 7 train
Departure & Return
Equinox Hudson Yards (32 Hudson Yards, New York)
Whitney Museum of American Art -99 Gansevoort St, New York
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal City Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff